All graphic design services are provided by Studio M
Logo Design / Redesign
Need a new logo for your business? Looking to have your existing logo cleaned up or redesigned? Whether it’s a simple series of initials or a more complex idea, we’ll give you an identity that stands out.
- Text Logos $150
- Illustrated Logos $200
- Logo Redesigns $75-100
- Logo Clean-ups $50-75
Need a business card or brochure? Looking for a poster or t-shirt design to promote your band? Whatever you need, we’ll create the design for it.
Note: Print media prices cover only the design of the artwork, not production costs.
- Business Cards $100-200
- Posters/Banners $50-150
- T-Shirt/Merch Designs $50-150
- Pamphlets/Brochures $100-200
Looking to express yourself on the web? Our services include any and all graphical work pertaining to websites, including but not limited to: website headers, banners, buttons, backgrounds, WordPress theme elements, Facebook covers, profile pictures/avatars.
- Web Graphics $20/hour
Have an idea for an original character? Have a sketch you’d like to see brought to life? In addition to graphics work, we design and draw cartoon characters in a variety of styles.
Note: Characters must be original and not violate any copyright laws. (ie: we’re not doing Superman fighting Raiden.)
- Character Design $50-100 per character
The advantage of vector graphics over pixel/raster graphics is total scalability, allowing for clean, crisp lines at any size. If you have a drawing or simple pixel/raster image you’d like converted into vector outlines, we can take care of it.
Note: Images/drawings must not violate any copyright laws.
- Vectoring Artwork $20/hour
- 17 Mar 2013Client Spotlight: Retina Consultants of SWFL
- 07 Jan 2013Client Spotlight: TPK Plumbing, Inc.
- 20 Nov 2012Client Spotlight: Eurex Shutters
- 04 Nov 2012Hard Drive Space vs. RAM: What’s the Difference?
- 22 Sep 2012The Importance Of A Good Domain Name
- 14 Sep 2012“My Computer Is Slow!”
- 13 Sep 2012The Keywords Meta Tag
- 13 Sep 2012Virus Protection – Not An “Option”